Monday, June 11, 2012

EP Research: 11/06/12

I have been using the Cambridgeshire County Council's online library catalogue (https://ibistro.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/uhtbin/webcat) and found a book available for rental which will be of good use to me.

SEARCH ENGINE/LOCATION OF BOOK:


I have been making use of Google Scholar and have come across another potential book of interest Only Child Experience and Adulthood by Dr Bernice Sorensen.

*   *   *   *   *

I have also registered to PsycNET website; an online collaboration of Psychological and Sociological research findings. This will be highly useful in helping me to support my own statements with research but also including comparative studies which may potentially go against my own opinions.

However, a limitation I would suggest of this website is that it is founded by the APA (American Psychological Association) and so findings may not be applicable world wide. This issue can be further discussed in my dissertation!

No comments:

Post a Comment