Friday, August 31, 2012

EP Thoughts: 31/08/12

Despite not posting in this blog for a while, I have actually been getting on with my extended project and have now basically finished the 'first draft'. I am therefore onto the editing, cutting and refining (especially of the bibliography) stage to ensure that my dissertation reaches high standards in terms of presentation. I think the hardest part of this will be when I find I need to cut and paste pieces of text into different locations within the dissertation because it will involve re-ordering all of the bibliography numbering!

After I have done this all that really remains is sorting out the paperwork (such as the PPR, VTT and the timetable) and ordering this around the dissertation.

In order to help me sort refine my dissertation I will be using the help given here on the EP > Dissertation page on the Hills Road internal website.

No comments:

Post a Comment