Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FINAL POST!


All there is left to do now is sort out my presentation, and therefore I need not really update my blog any further as by the time I have done my presentation I will have handed in my Extended Project.

This therefore means that this is my FINAL extended project blog post (I will also shortly write my final timetable update too) after seven months worth of research, writing, evaluating, printing and stressing! It has certainly been a very eye opening experience in regards to what University pressures may be like and despite having my struggles I have certainly enjoyed the EP experience, especially the past week in which I have experienced the feeling that all my efforts have paid off and I am finally reaching a conclusion. My main hope is that my dedication to both Psychology and my independent life will be demonstrated through my motivation and especially the fact that I have managed to finish early!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment