Friday, February 10, 2012

EP thoughts: 10/02/12

I have not yet posted about a definite EP idea and this is because I was still uncertain up until now. I was keen to write and illlustrate a children's storybook, however I realise now that my main interests lie within Psychology and I would really like to extend my knowledge beyond what I have been taught as part of my AS.
I would therefore like to write a dissertation about a topic of interest. My main thoughts for the title/subject of the dissertation are:
  • Body image and eating disorders
  • Only child syndrome and sibling rivalry
  • How family upbringing has an impact on our personality
  • Dreams
I am planning on now carrying out some background research and reading so I am able to assess what subject I will find the most interesting. I have composed an email to my EP teacher after having requested the change. If this is approved I will need to update my paperwork (e.g. VTT, PPR).

No comments:

Post a Comment