Friday, February 24, 2012

EP Thoughts: 24/02/12

I have now decided on my dissertation subject, and this will be the two theories of 'Only child syndrome' and sibling rivalry. The dissertation will mainly be about outlining the two theories and discussing whether they are really valid as theories or not.
I have mainly chosen this because I have a keen interest in Psychology and I am also interested in Sociology. I have also chosen this because Psychology is a potential University/career choice for the future and this dissertation will greatly help me.
I am really looking forward to researching for my dissertation as the subject is something I am very interested in myself and I have not had the oppotunity to write or research into something like this before! View rationale for further reasoning as to why I chose to do this.
My next step is to being research online to brief myself on exactly what I should be looking out for in books and on TV etc. I also plan to visit the library very soon as I know the resources will be reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment